Beautiful St. Valentine’s Day Nails Everyone Will Love!
February 1, 2017
Halloween Makeup Looks and Ideas
October 10, 2018
How to Use Gold in Makeup?!
January 14, 2015
Today it’s time for another eye tutorial. Most of you probably have some gold eye shadows at home, but it seems a color not so easy to incorporate in your makeup look. I have done a great Step by Step Eye Makeup Tutorial, which will play with rather untraditional colors, but I think the result is something you will love! It is both - romantic and different!
Follow these 5 easy steps to create the look:
1. Cover your eyelid with primer. Get a really light lilac color and blend it into your crease area.
2. Get a darker plum purple to define your crease.
3. Press on gold eye shadow on your eyelid. Blend together with purple eye shadows.
4. With a pencil brush apply the first lilac eye shadow under your lower lash line. On top of this apply the other purple color and connect it to the top shadows. Apply a light matte eye shadow on your brow bone.
5. Apply mascara. I didn’t wear any eyeliner or false lashes for this look, I wanted to have a more natural, yet romantic look, but you could still do it!
I hope you have a great day or night, when wearing this eye makeup!